Friday, January 23, 2015

Acne - our biggest problem

Its pimple pimple everywhere. On my cheeks, my forehead, my nose, it has left no space on my face empty. Pimples behave like uncalled for visitors or relatives, who come to your place without giving notice and stay on till you are fed up and don’t know when and how they will proceed for their place. Pimples are similar. They will come exactly when you have some event or occasion to attend, stay there and leave a mark, as if they want me to remember them my whole life.

My skin is pretty oily, and I do whatever to keep it clean and non-greasy, it would not budge and keep my skin like a chip-chip sweet food. Why me?? Oh God!! But no. It’s not only me. There are hundreds of girls out there, and boys too, who have got the same problem as me.
I have read many a times on the internet that this happens when you reach an age of puberty, when you have hormonal changes in your body, and then acne breaks out frequently. But why do they have to stay so long???? My pimples keep coming and going, as if it is their place where they do whatever they want to do man J  

Whatever cream I use or try to use, they break me out. Even company’s claims of non-oily and non-greasy products do not work. L . My skin gets dry during winters, and when I try moisturising it with a mild moisturiser, it again breaks out acnes on my face. I had once got acne vulgaris. Sounds dangerous, Right? I got tiny red pimples all around my face, making my face look like a ploughed field. I visited a dermatologist and she suggested a cream, which had quite good effect till I was using it. After I stopped using the cream, I was again back to ground zero.

I know this is a problem with many of us and you all will agree with me, but finding solutions to our problems is the sole responsibility of our own selves. So, I started researching on the causes of these head-ache causing acne and I found out that eating too much of oily food, roaming in open sunlight without protection, not keeping face clean and not washing it regularly with a proper cleanser, not including vegetables in meals, and lack of exercising, are all causes of an acne prone skin. Hence, I decided to change all these bad habits and have started including green veggies in my diet. I, now, exercise daily and try keeping my skin clear of dirt and oil my washing my face with mild cleansers at-least twice a day. I also drink lots of water and try having Green tea because it is found to be very helpful in skin rejuvenation. I avoid direct sun-light and try cleaning my face after I have been in dirt and dust outside my home.

And what I have found out to be the result of the change in my life-style is great. I have less acne now, one or two breakouts, rarely. My skin feels fresh and awesome without these acne. I hope people do change their lifestyles for the betterment of their own and get a glowing healthy skin.   


Please do visit the following sites for more information on acnes and their solution. 

No comments:

Post a Comment